One Way Heroics Wiki
Advertisement
Holy weapons are named weapons with unique and powerful attributes. They are obtained from Holy Shrines, which require a Key of Seals or Queen Frieda in your party to enter or the door can be destroyed by throwing damage over time items.
Name Type Weight Attack Force Durability Notes

Holy Lance Longinus

Spear

5

13

0

120

100% Critical Hit chance, Attacks 2 tiles ahead

Holy Axe Elizabeth

Axe

9

35

0

60

80% Critical Hit chance, -20% Accuracy

Holy Sword Caledfwlch

Sword

4

18

0

60

70% Critical Hit chance, +10% Accuracy, damage taken is cut in half

Salacia's Staff

Staff

2

12

30

150

100% Critical Hit chance, +3 modifier to Meditation. 

Holy Moon Sword

Sword

4

25

0

60

100% Critical Hit during night

Crimson Sun Blade

Sword

4

25

0

60

100% Critical Hit during day

Holy Sword of Storms

Sword

7

15

0

60

100% Critical Hit, 100% Combo Hit Rate

Neith's Holy Bow

Bow

1

60

+30 Aim, 100% Critical Hit, +20% Accuracy, +3 Range, cannot pierce barriers

Heavy Holy Axe

Axe

15

100

0

40

100% Critical Hit Chance, Does Not Combo Hit

Holy Dagger Dagger 1 10 70 100% Critical Hit Chance, +30% Combo Hit Rate, destroys any enemy's barrier with a single hit. (Plus) High damage when thrown.
Advertisement