The Knight is one of the available starting Classes. This class is recommended for beginners due to its high Vitality, a mostly balanced stat distribution, and good starting equipment.
- Life: 120
- Stamina: 13
- Weight Limit: 17
- Strength: 1
- Agility: 0
- Vitality: 2
- Intellect: 1
- Willpower: 0
- Charisma: 1
- Weapon: Long Sword
- Armor: Knight's Coat
- Accessory: Leather Shield
Class Ability: Knight's Mettle: Knights' shields gain double Armor (does not affect % damage reduction) when blocking attacks with a shield equipped. This has the same effect as two Shield Master Perks.
In One Way Heroics Plus, the Knight Class also takes half as much damage from behind compared to other classes.
Daily Ability: Great Wall
- Requirement: None
- Cost: 5 Stamina to activate along with 1 additional Stamina per turn used, can be used only once per day.
- Reduces physical damage to 1/3 and automatically heals wounds. Damage taken from behind is also reduced.
- Any movement cancels the effect.
- Requirement: Level 10
- Cost: 15 Stamina, 5% Energy
- Unleashes a shockwave which deals high damage to all enemies/walls within one tile of your character.
- Requirement: Level 25
- Cost: 5 Stamina
- take a defensive stance for 5 turns, reducing physical damage to 1/3.
- Attack Power will also drop to 1/3.