Terrain types influence the enemies and drop rate of items in a dimension. This is a work in progress taken from Iris' hints about the current terrain.
- Fewer villages in the area.
- Herbs in the area are dry and wilted. Restoring energy is difficult in this terrain.
- Mostly animal-type enemies, as well as bandits and demons.
Monsters in Wilds TerrainEdit
- Desert Fox, Lion, Thief, Golem, Feral Dog, Bat
- Villages are common, as well as fruits and herbs.
- Mostly animal-type enemies.
- Evasion +10%
Monsters in Prairie TerrainEdit
- Bat, Feral Dog
- Large number of dungeons.
- Vials of medicine are common.
- Equipment and scrolls are more common.
- Enemies include undead and demons.
Monsters in Ruins TerrainEdit
- Towns and dungeons are fairly common.
- Energy depletes much faster rate.
- Polar bears and Snow Crista Grass are only found in this area.
Monsters in Snow Field TerrainEdit
- Polar Bear
- Feral Dog
- Stamina is depleted constantly.
- Movement is slowed in desert areas.
- Harpies are commonly found.
- Desert foxes appear in the second half the desert.
Monsters in Desert TerrainEdit
- Harpy, Desert Wolf
- Towns are uncommon.
- Scorched Buds are the only herb on the ground.
- Jewels can be found fairly often.
- Pools of Magma that cannot be crossed are common.
Monsters in Volcanic TerrainEdit
- Thief, Bear, Harpy, Fire Imp, Dragon
- Nayuta Fruits are very common.
- Large Mountain ranges can block progress.
- Harpies and animal-type monsters are common.
Monsters in Mountain TerrainEdit
- Harpy, Tiger, Bat, Desert Wolf
- No villages found in this terrain.
- All of the enemies are strong. (+15% hp)
- Fully equipped demon-type monsters are common.
- Large mountain ranges can block progress.
Monsters in Corrupted Lands TerrainEdit
- Dragon, Crow, Killer Hound, Hitman Wolf
Dimensional Passageway (Plus) Edit
No food drops on ground
All equipment dropped/purchased have at least 1 bonus effect
Stronger enemies than Corrupted Lands (+15% hp AND attack)
Vendors charge more silver for items
Monsters in Dimensional Passageway Terrain Edit
Lava Golem, Necromancer, Summoner, Poisonous Soul, Black Dragon